Hemp CBD flower has very nice smokeable flower buds. High CBD. Zero THC
Current availability – Bubba Kush CBD – tests 18.97% CBD 0% THC
Sold by the gram – 1 gram minimum – $10 per gram
Why CBD Flower?
Inhaling substances into your lungs, called pulmonary administration, has long been understood to provide bioavailability on par with intravenous administration. Therefore, it makes sense that inhaling CBD into your lungs would have a similarly enhanced effect versus oral ingestion.
Plus, smoking the whole hemp CBD flower allows you to enjoy the full entourage of other plant oils that accompany CBD. It’s possible that CBD becomes weaker when stripped of its friends, and there’s no better way to get the cannabinoid party going than by flooding your system with clouds of CBD.
Smoking CBD Flower Effects
- Smoking CBD flower has a much faster and more intense effect than other CBD methods.
- Effects of smoking CBD flower generally begin within 10 minutes and last approximately an hour.
- Smoking CBD Hemp flower provides a fully non-intoxicating effect.
- Most users report mild effects as inhaled CBD flower works its way into their systems.
- Try supplementing smoking CBD flower with ingesting this cannabinoid orally or applying it topically
Learn more about smokeable hemp CBD flower CBD benefits
If you prefer to smoke a concentrate shop CBD Distillate
Shop bundles deals for savings here bundled savings
CONTAINS ZERO (0) THC
HEMP IS LEGAL IN ALL STATES
The FDA has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.